PAMPAM is a hypercasual game development studio. We are not new to the world of game development, we have been working since 2004. During this time, we have become the authors of games with 200M+ installations and cooperate with the world's leading publishers. Now our team has more than 50 people who work in different cities of Ukraine and beyond, in the office or remotely. We are looking for a Game Designer (Hyper-casual, Hybrid-casual, Casual) to join the team.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- analyze the HC game market
- adjust the economic balance
- record creative videos
- looking for interesting ideas for future projects
- develop the design of game mechanics (core, meta, monetization)
- UX design
- game balance
- description of technical documentation
- work with the Unity editor
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- work experience as a Game Designer
- basic knowledge of the Unity editor
- ability to work in a team
- understanding the key features of HC games
Why do we enjoy working here?
- We inspire each other! We share experience, exchange cool ideas, discuss them and immediately go to implement them
- Cooperation with top global publishers and the opportunity to bring your project to a game with a million+ installations
- High level of freedom of creativity and decision-making
- Lively and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Freedom to develop own ideas and initiatives
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Vacation and sick leave - 100% payment
- Ability to work remotely / relocation
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
The selection process
- Interview with a recruiter (remote)
- Test task
- Final interview (Google Meet conference format)